Saturday 9 June 2012

The Journey begins

Oh! finally, I decided to start blogging after years of much contemplating. Well i guess its cos i just recently graduated from college, and the boredom of having to sit at home doing nothing motivated me to start my own blog. Fascinated by most bloggers, I thought for a sec "I could also reach the world through my writings, so why not i give it a try?."

This Blog i believe, is going to transform the mind of my readers, as i hope to reach out to the hurting people; people who along the way have deviated from who they were meant to be. People who seek to find their purpose here on earth. Also, I'm going to be sharing some insight on business tips and many other areas as i am inspired to do so. One thing i can promise you is you will always be inspired each time you visit my blog. So, I welcome you to join me on this journey as we find our place in history.

Regards

Huntly Anabs

No comments: