Once upon a time, long long ago in the deep and mystic jungles of imagination, a pencil was made, and sent to the world to make impact. The pencil was however given instructions that are still relevant to pencils all over the world and anybody else who desires to make a mark.
- You will achieve great impact and make a mark only if you allow yourself to be used by others and carried in their hands.
- Sometimes you will experience painful sharpening, it's so that the virtue in you can come out and make a mark.
- You will make many mistakes, but will have the capacity to erase them and move on. Failing is a necessary part of succeeding. You are bound to make mistakes, but you can always correct them.
- 4 The most important part of your life will always be what you have on the inside.No matter how good things look on the outside, your priority must be your inside. Life is inside out. Develop inside!
- As you go into the world, your assignment is to write, express and make a mark!The value of our lives is not what we take from life, but what we give to it. Make a mark!
Like the pencil, we were born to make a mark/difference in our world. But that doesn’t happen automatically. It is our responsibility to nurture and grow the seeds of greatness deposited inside of us. For our gifts to grow into maturity, our minds must be renewed on a daily basis.
The pencil has the capacity to erase mistakes and inscribe on the same paper a fresh new writing. Every now then we make mistakes, but in other for us to grow into all that God has destined for us, we must forgive ourselves, fix the problem, and move on. Too often, we dwell too much on our past mistakes that we become too blind to see what a glorious future we have. If you are in this shoe, I want you to realize that your best days are ahead. The question is: “Are you prepared for the experience?” “Are you willing to pay the price for the prize?
You must quit living in the graveyard of guilt, disappointment, heartbreak, depression, and embrace a life of purpose-the reason for which you were created.
Don’t forget, you are what you are today as a result of your thoughts. You think right your life becomes right. You think wrong your life becomes wrong. What thoughts are you going to allow reside in your mind today?
Be inspired and be the best of YOU.